Serve your peers by volunteering with Young Adult Ministry! Contact us and let us know your gifts and where you’d like to serve.
- IndyCatholic Intramurals – Become a part of our leadership team and help plan our sports seasons throughout the year.
- Emmaus Groups (Small Group Ministry) – Interested in leading a small group Bible/book study? We will soon be launching a new way to get involved with this, but for now, just shoot us an email.
- First Friday Adoration – Help us out by volunteering to serve during the Holy Hour or help us make a great meal for all the participants.
- Theology on Tap – Join the team and help plan our summer speaker series.
- Start a young adult group at your parish – Contact Matt Faley and he will help you, your parish priest, and other leaders at your parish to get a group going.
- Help at a Catholic Campus Ministry at a local college – Go to our College Ministries page for contact information for each school. We can also help you connect with the ministers. Each school has different needs, but all would love volunteers!
Other great ways to serve the community…
Serve the homeless of Indianapolis with Operation Leftover. They meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month and “roll-out” to the streets, meet the men and women in need, pray with them, and assist with some food and other necessities. Click the picture to learn more!
Hearts and Hands‘ mission is helping families and individuals attain affordable, long-term homeownership in the newar-west side of Indianapolis by providing education, mentoring, and quality rehabilitated homes. Our vision is to make a difference and transform the area around St. Anthony – Holy Trinity neighborhood into a vibrant community.
Join us for our Volunteer Happy Hour, every third Monday of the month! IndyCatholic young adults supports this mission and lends a helping hand when we can! Get your friends, family, or small group together and help this great local cause!
Each year we welcome adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities for a unique time of faith, fun and fellowship that our participants and volunteers alike look forward to. As one of our volunteers put it: “there’s a love you feel in seeing God in all of these special people that we welcome each year. You don’t get this anywhere else.”.
Interested in participating? Come join us for a couple of hours to share a skill or passion you have, to help set up, clean up or run a retreat activity, OR stay for the weekend and be a companion and helper to one or two of our participants!
Find more information and online registration here: http://oce.archindy.org/catechesis-for-persons-with-special-needs/retreat-forms.aspx
Contact Erin Jeffries at (317) 236-1448 or email@example.com with any questions!
More opportunities coming soon!