(March for LIFE 2014 Pictures)
We will NOT be going to D.C. in 2016… instead, we will be hosting an event the evening of Januray 22 here in Indianapolis! More details to come in the fall.
Jan 21 – Jan 23, 2015: Washington D.C.
We look forward to you joining us for this great pilgrimage where we will march in support the dignity of human life on January 22, 2015! The trip will be filled with much excitement, worship, and prayer. (To learn about the history of the March for Life, check out this website).
This year, we are providing NEW travel and lodging options, therefore the total cost will vary. Anyone who plans to meet up with us needs to register, regardless of your travel and lodging options.
Important! Registration deadline is January 2, 2015.
A 15 passenger van will leave from Indianapolis Wednesday morning January 21 to drive to Washington, D.C. You may join us in the van, caravan with us, or meet us on your own in Washington DC. The van will return in the evening of January 23. Cost for travel in the van is $75 per person.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for the nights of January 21 and January 22 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Bethesda. The rooms in this block are only available until January 2, 2015 and are approximately $158 per night including taxes and fees. If you have a group of friends or would like your own room, please book the room yourself at our online personalized link. Our course you are free to stay at other hotels. If you would like us to assign you a roommate, reserve your hotel by choosing the roommate option in our registration form. We will book the room and assign a roommate for you at $79/night.
Meals and Metro
ALL participants are responsible to bring money to cover their meals and Metro fares.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Meet for Mass at 8am, then van leaves for Washington, D.C.
- Check in at Hyatt Regency Hotel around 8pm
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- 8am: Basilica/Mass/National Mall/M4L Rally
- 1pm: Meet at National Archives so we can walk together
- 3:30pm: Meet up after March
- 5-8pm: Evening of prayer and fellowship with young adults from around the country at the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family. (The evening will include dinner provided by the Institute, sung Vespers, veneration of the blood relic of St. John Paul II, and the opportunity to view the Shrine’s new exhibit on the life of St. John Paul II.)
Friday, Jan. 23, 2015
- Van leaves at 9am and arrives around 9pm in Indianapolis.
Important! Registration deadline is January 2, 2015. If you plan to meet up with us you must register regardless of your travel/lodging options.
—-> If you are making your own travel and lodging arrangements, but will meet up with IndyCatholic in DC, register here.
—-> If you will travel in the van with IndyCatholic and/or need us to assign you a roommate at the hotel, register here.