Fill These Hearts Annual Young Adult Retreat – December 9-11, 2016
Registration is now closed.
For all young adults, ages 18-35. Great opportunity to spend time away from the ‘big’ city and connect with others who are also seeking for more in this life. There will be awesome talks, prayer experiences, small group, and time to just relax. Depending on the weather, we’ll have hikes and maybe even campfires!
Price: $60 (includes lodging, meals, and retreat materials)
Location: Camp Rancho Framasa, 2230 Clay Lick Rd, Nashville, IN 47448, about 1 hour from the city of Indianapolis.
– Accommodations: We will be staying in their cabins with bunk beds! No worries, they are heated, have electricity, and bathrooms with showers. You will need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow (or other bedding), all your toiletries and a towel.
– Meals: your registration fee includes snacks on Friday night, breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday! There is room to write in any allergies on the registration form.
Schedule: We will be posting this closer to the date and also emailing it to all who register. Please plan on this time frame: Dec. 9th at 7pm – Dec. 11th at 1pm.
Travel: Everyone is in charge of getting to the retreat center. If you are in the Indianapolis area, we will be organizing a place to meet and combine cars and head down together!
- Warm comfortable clothes
- Bedding and a towel
- Shoes you can walk the grounds in- it’s pretty!
- Bible, journal, rosary, other prayer materials
- Smiling faces and open hearts 😉
Group shot from 2015 Retreat